Job Offer: ‘Account Manager’ at Chase Creative
About Chase Creative
Chase Creative is a social story agency, originated from our digital community Chase. We create influencer marketing campaigns, social media videos and other social projects for brands. We use our publishing expertise to reach millennial audiences and monitor campaign goals. By working with Chase Creative, brands and partners create quality opportunities for up-and-coming digital talent from all kinds of origins. Clients get a top notch and genuine social story. Creators get an interesting challenge and get to show off their skills. The profits we make in the process are reinvested into the Chase community.
Just six months after starting Chase Creative, we’re proud to be working with brands such as Bozar, Doctors Without Borders, Red Bull, Mediahuis, Warner Music, Cinéart, Greenhouse Talent, Visit Brussels, Belgocontrol, SEAT, Zalando, Sonos and many more interesting organisations and brands.
We’re looking for an ambitious, creative and resourceful account manager who loves to build great relationships with customers and to make creative projects happen. It is your main goal is to ensure that Chase Creative is meeting (and challenging) your client’s needs.
You must be native to the digital (and urban) cultural landscape, with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media and emerging technology/platforms. You have a keen interest to experiment with and adapt to the constantly changing challenges of communicating through social media.
- You ensure all creative work is running smoothly and efficiently both internally with the team and externally with the client.
- You serve as a key contact on several projects with guidance from the partners.
- You work across multiple topics and types of content, but you have the ability to develop a broader industry network of clients and contacts.
- You develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and requirements.
- You develop long lasting and qualitative personal relations with your clients.
- You work with the rest of the creative team on optimum formats, content and distribution for your clients.
- You make sure the necessary client’s targets are reached in due time.
- You manage internal and external communications and expectations for different social project and focus on solving problems before they occur.
- You are a real people and community – minded person with highly developed social skills.
- You have strong sales- and pitching skills and love to spot opportunities.
- You are an experienced project manager that knows how to multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
- You know how to use fresh tools and technical possibilities in order to obtain your client’s strategic goals.
- Your brain is almost directly linked to the internet and you have an ‘always on’ attitude.
- You’re a team player with a hard working flexible attitude and interest in working in a dynamic startup environment.
- You are organised, with strong attention for detail and management skill.
- You have excellent written and communication skills.
- You possess the ability to work on your own and / or in small, complementary teams
- Your passionate for all things Chase: urban music, culture, travel, art, lifestyle, society
- You entertain a strong knowledge or experience in marketing and advertising, with a particular emphasis on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, …) and a keen interest in the possibilities of each platform.
- You might have a degree in audiovisual-, communication-, marketing- or digital media, but we are not really interested in your degree. We care about your talent, skills and experience.
- You should be keen to give and receive feedback and constantly develop your skills.
- You should feel comfortable working within a company with people from different cultural backgrounds
Our new offices are located in Holstraat 21, Gent, Belgium
We want to engage you for at least 20-hours a week. Depending on your experience, skills and current activities, we will work with freelance contracts or you’ll be hired to work as an employee in our company.
How to apply
Send your motivation letter and CV (in 1 single pdf) with links to online references to email@example.com, with subject ‘account manager + your name’. Deadline: 15th of January 2018, 23h59.
We’ll try to confirm receiving your application within 5 working days. All candidates will receive news if they are selected for a next step or not, at the latest on 19th of January. Talks for the next selection round will take place in the week of January 22.
More info? Check out our socials, this website and chase.be!